Twitshot allows you to easily post images from your blog to Twitter
- One alternative I found involved setting up Twitter ads and marketing cards. Apparently you have to enter a payment method but can post clickable images without incurring costs. (since you aren’t really doing ads). The problems I saw in this approach was (1) Entering the payment method and (2) It seems that images need to be a particular size. I could live with the payment method but the image sizing seemed like it could be a pain.
- Another alternative was to migrate everything to WordPress which would be unrealistic at this time. It seems WordPress has plugins available that could solve the problem.
- Go to www.twitshot.com
- Type the text you want in your tweet.
- Insert a link to the image from the blog. You can use a right-click, copy image address on your live blog.
- Click the TWEET button or you can click the down arrow and choose tweeting with a buffer. That will require that you authorize the BUFFER app. You can schedule the tweet to go out at a particular time. I noticed that my timezone in the Buffer control was London time. I’ll deal with that later.
|Twitshot’s simple interface|
UPDATE Dec 2017 – Twitshot has been working perfectly. If you are using the free version of the Buffer app, you can only have 10 items at one time in the buffer. I am on Easter time. I found that if I want tweets to go out around 10 am, I schedule them for around 3pm London time.
- Problems after uploading photos from Google Photos to Blogger.
- Backing up your Blogger Blogs
- A Simple way to see when Google indexes your images.
- Veritas Expose – Twitter employees are looking at your private messages including those of your privates…
- Migrating from Blogger to WordPress
- Finding a bad extension in chrome
- Want to know what that pic is?? search by uploading an image.
- Why you need to watermark your images.