daylight savings time mess
Don’t forget that congress messed about with time. Jjust like the old
Doctor Who shows, when amateurs meddle with ime, bad things happen. Well
Congess sure isn’t made up of Time Lords.
A lot of systems, especially older systems will be out of whack due to
the daylight savings date shift. During the spring Daylight Savings Time Change, the clocks were set ahead a week or so earlier than normal. Older systems were hardwired for the usual time change. The workaround, in many cases, was to turn DST off and manually adjust the time. Now that we are in the Fall DST change, some systems may be experiencing problems due to the current changeover.
Systems will have to be checked over the next week or so to make sure that the clocks are working properly.
- WordPress update to 3.7 caused a crash
- Microsoft is ending support for Windows XP on 4 8 2014
- Hackers control vehicle functions on a Jeep Cherokee
- Switched to Verizon Fios – Initial report -AAAARRRgggghhh
- Fixing the “Safe Path Not Found” issue in Virtuemart.
- Dell offering XP again
- Finding a bad extension in chrome
- Use Rake Notes instead of Git Grep to get a list of notes in your rails project