HP Pavillion DX6000 webcam and facebook
I was trying out the video messaging in Facebook with the integrated webcam on my HP Pavillion DX6000 laptop. It looks like it works easily enough once you give the Adobe Flash Player access.
The dang blue light stayed on after I was finished with the message. That makes me a little nervous in that I’m not sure if I’m doing a live video feed or not… I tried closing the Facebook tab but that didn’t work.
I finally got the little blue light to go out by closing the window that had the facebook tab in it. I actually killed the entire process using task manager. (End Process tree)
I’ll have to play with this a little more.
- Using Task Manager to Diagnose and Help a slow machine
- Trouble getting an RSS feed of my business facebook page
- Another clever Facebook Phishing scam
- Facebook Business Manager Power Editor – Enhanced Facebook Business Page information
- More ranting about the Norton 360 Support
- Verifying a blogger hosted blog in google webmaster tools and submitting a sitemap
- Windows “Easy” Transfer – Microsoft can’t tell time.
- HP Pavillion’s webcam software – What happened to the common GUI?