Adsense mistake with allowed sites
Adsense has a feature for publishers that limits your adsense ads to those sites you specify.
I recently launched a new site. Traffic was very low. It’s starting to pick up but I have not seen any adsense revenue for that site.
I went into the adsense control panel and checked things out. It turns out that I had not added the new site to the list of allowed sites for my adsense account. That makes me feel as dumb as someone wondering why the television isn’t working and not checking to see if it is plugged in.
Anyway, I added the site and we’ll have to see if any income starts coming in.
- J – Google AdSense module for Joomla – BE SURE TO ADD YOUR PUBLISHER ID
- A reason for differences in Blogger, Google Analytics and Adsense page views
- Create a channel on your YouTube account
- J-Google-Adsense extension for Joomla showing wrong publisher ID
- Mobilizing joomla sites with Jtouch
- A website checker says that you don’t have gzip enabled. What about Brotli?
- Google Adsense and Analytics showing different page views – Simple fix