More ranting about the Norton 360 Support
I have a couple of questions as to exactly how the backup works on Norton 360. I’ve looked at the documentation but the answers aren’t clear. I have the premier edition which gives me about 25 GB of storage.
Some things are not clear. For example, how does the automatic backup actually work? It appears to be an idle time scan. However, it isn’t clear if it needs to do an entire backup or if it can transfer files as they are modified.
It seems that, before you can get anywhere near specific support, you need to go through an automated check and then a number of other hoops.
I finally was able to get to a chat window
- Norton 360 Backup lockup
- Norton 360 One click error messages
- Windows “Easy” Transfer – Microsoft can’t tell time.
- Windows Easy Transfer and HP Recovery Partititions – BEWARE
- MS Backup is NOT included in Vista Home Premium – Implications
- Vista search – You need to search how to search
- Continuing issues with Norton 360
- Quickbooks 2010 crashing