jce editor in Joomla and linking to internal content
The free JCE editor for Joomla adds some great functionality. One of the things it allows you to do is to easily link to content in your site.
Once you have the JCE editor installed, the process is simple
- Make sure you set the editor to JCE in the Global Configuration
- When you edit the article, highlight the text to use as a link
- Click the link button.
- You will see options for linking either to content or to menu items. Choose whichever suits your needs
- Establish the link
Contact us at http://www.cgmsystems.com/ for Joomla development and site management
- Solved – Menu won’t reorder in Joomla after migration from 1.5
- Mobilizing joomla sites with Jtouch
- Better control of user access in Joomla prior to 1.6
- Artisteer for Joomla Vertical Graphical Menu
- Using Anchors in Joomla 1.5x with the JCE Editor
- A Workaround for the number of menu items limit in WordPress.
- A quick way to have a link_to show as a button instead of a text link
- Removing spaces from filenames in Joomla sites