droid phones and outlook connectivity
I just purchased a droid x phone And found it would not connect to outlook easily out of the box. this was extremely frustrating I know much cost me to return the unit.
After some searching I found a product called companionlink. Companionlink will allow you to connect your droid to outlook and synchronize your calendar tasks and contacts. the application is relatively inexpensive at about 10 dollars.
You do get warned about the danger of connecting to your droid applications. Yeah plication is easy to install and configure. This is this is not synchronize your email . Overall Companionlink prove to be an acceptable solution considering we do not run an exchange server
- Outlook XP (2002) and Vista Home Premium won’t play nicely
- EzOutlookSync – Synchronizing 2 or more outlook PST files
- Using Always Up to run Ruby on Rails Puma Servers as a service on Microsoft IIS servers.
- Poor man’s email option for a Verizon Phone
- Outlook 2003 would freeze when clicking the TO or CC buttons
- More on Poor Man’s Exchange
- Installing office 365
- Companionlink stopped working around 10/3/13