J – Google AdSense module for Joomla – BE SURE TO ADD YOUR PUBLISHER ID
Important update – Please see our latest post. It appears that the module is NOT using your publisher id. We are removing J – Adsense Google from all of our sites immediately.
We are in the process of migrating our sites from MS Frontpage (uggggghhh) to Joomla 1.7. Many of these sites run Google Adsense.
We found a powerful, easy to use, module called J – Google AdSense. It makes adding google adsense code to your site extremely easy.
HOWEVER – I noticed that there is a field in the setup called Pub-ID. If you mouse over that, the message is that without a publisher ID, the module will run in the “Demo Mode”. In other words, if you don’t put your publisher ID in the field, then you will never earn any money from the adsense ads.
- J-Google-Adsense extension for Joomla showing wrong publisher ID
- Adsense mistake with allowed sites
- Mobilizing joomla sites with Jtouch
- Adding the ability to make links “Nofollow” in WordPress
- How to embed a youtube video in a Joomla.com site
- Google Adsense and Analytics showing different page views – Simple fix
- Preventing images from overflowing a column in WordPress with an Artisteer theme and possibly other themes.
- Embedding a youtube video in Joomla without using a video extension and disabling related videos at the end.