Joomla 1.7 temp folder warning
I migrated a site from joomla 1.5 to 1.7. I’ve been having some problems with updating some plug ins. I was getting a warning that the temp folder wasn’t set.
I got into the PHP.INI file and , at around line 500, found the problem. THe upload tmp directive was commented out. I uncommented it and the warning was gone. I’m still not where i want to be with the functioning but this was one issue that is now fixed
; Temporary directory for HTTP uploaded files (will use system default if not
upload_tmp_dir = /tmp
- Showing the file name before committing to an upload of a CSV file in Ruby on Rails
- A handy page of fixes for things such as XP menu items showing a .lnk ‘extension’ and not working
- Joomla extension failure upload due to max file upload size – workaround
- Joomla install – pages and fields missing
- You must enable html multi for file uploads.
- setting up WordPress on an IP until you transfer the domain
- Joomlatwork free set patch and FTP settings
- Limitations with file uploading on an Ipad.