JCE Editor – Fixing readability caused by a background image in the editor
We use the JCE editor on our Joomla sites. However, in many cases, the background image shows through in the editor making the text unreadable or very difficult to read.
The fix is fairly simple.
In your control panel, go to COMPONENTS, JCE EDITOR, GLOBAL CONFIGURATION. Under FORMATTING AND DISPLAY, go to the FORMATTING AND DISPLAY section and set RESET EDITOR STYLING to YES.
The result is that the text in the editor will be black text on a white background. If you are doing a lot of color changes in your text, this might not work well. However, in many cases, the solution will work.
- Better WYSIWYG with JCE for Joomla (Especially with bullets)
- Showing bullets in the JCE editor in Joomla
- Why I don’t like to use background images on websites
- Rails – Changing the attributes of the flash notice
- jce editor in Joomla and linking to internal content
- Formatting tables in Joomla
- Shading Cells in Ruby depending on the contents of the cell
- Bias Lighting for your TV and monitor plus color temperature adjustment – Save your eyes!!