A mobile device emulator for your desktop
When you are developing websites, it is important to see how they will render on mobile devices.
There are a number of tools available to do this. Opera has a tool that will show you sites as they would appear on various devices.
I’ve found that some phones tend to cache pages a bit unpredictably. With this tool, it appears that you can eliminate or reduce that problem.
- Bing is focusing on the ‘mobile readiness’ of sites.
- Google will look at the mobile friendliness of your site as a ranking factor starting April 2015
- Saga Saga – A tale of two browsers
- Website speed does matter – Speed up your Joomla Site
- An easy but powerful mobile emulator in chrome.
- Monthly maintenance for Joomla (and other) sites.
- Using Google Lighthouse / PageSpeed Insights to benchmark your sites.
- WP Super Cache for WordPress was not working on a shared host.