I give up.. IP addresses for Light bulbs?? ? You have to be kidding me
I just read an article on ‘smart light bulbs‘. Your lighting can now be controlled over the internet via your home wifi.
You HAVE to be kidding me.. I used to joke that when my toaster had an IP address I’d give up technology, change my name to Abraham Stoltzfus and ask the Amish to take me in.
Yep, I’ll pay $25 bucks a bulb so that I can sit in a meeting with my smartphone and turn the lights in my house on and off.
So, if you feel that you need to have your lighting system connected to the internet for some insane reason, you can buy the bulbs at the link below. If you buy one, let me know how it works out. I’ll be out purchasing some lamp oil.
- Belkin mobile power supply is not working
- USB Lamp and Notebook Paranoia (Or caution)
- Bias Lighting for your TV and monitor plus color temperature adjustment – Save your eyes!!
- Buying a new computer – PAY ATTENTION TO THE VIDEO
- Norton Internet Security 2009 – First look
- How about getting paid for the time you work on your smartphone?
- Windows 8 without a touch screen is like an ice cream sundae without the ice cream