This is NOT the way to deal with misbehaving PCs
According to an article in The Smoking Gun, a Colorado man became frustrated with his computer and 8 rounds into it.
“According to the Colorado Springs Police Department, officers responding last night to a 911 call about shots fired discovered that a “fed up” Lucas Hinch took his computer into a back alley and “fired 8 shots into the computer with a handgun, effectively disabling it.””
Ok, a couple of thoughts:
- What a lousy group..
- Hire me to fix your computer instead of resorting to lead.
“Hinch, pictured above right, clipped his computer behind the Colorado Springs residence he shares with his girlfriend (and from which the couple operates a homeopathic herb store). “
- The guy operates a “homeopathic herb store” in Colorado.. Hmmmmmm I wonder if he was going to eat the computer..
- A look back at the Commodore 64 ‘computer’ –
- Vista and Remote Differential Compression
- Joomla 4 working group post
- Contingency plans for laptop failures while on the road
- An article about tech job searches.
- Injuries associated with laptop use
- Warning on SourceForge downloads from Howtogeek (updated).
- GREAT NEWS- Botnet operators arrested…!!!!