Getting “Wrap each selected line in a tag” with Ctrl + Shift + W working in Aptana
I was trying to get a feature of Aptana working correctly. According to context menu when working on a view, you should be able to hit CTRL + SHIFT + W to put a tag around the selected text. Once the tag shows around the text, you can change it to whatever you want: H3, LI etc.
However, when hitting the key combo, Aptana was trying to close the files.
The solution was to go to Window, Preferences in Aptana.. Expand General and look for keys. Find the Close All command. Choose Unbind and save. That unbinds the keystroke from the Close All command allowing to use that combination for the putting tags around text.
- Samsung saga – voice command failure
- An easy way to find the .net version running on your machine.
- Vulnerability Scanner for Ruby/Rails
- Using the Author Feature of WordPress to Brand Your Name
- Replacement android keyboards could compromise your data
- Twitshot allows you to easily post images from your blog to Twitter
- Backing up PST files using the FILE EXPORT feature of Outlook
- Better WYSIWYG with JCE for Joomla (Especially with bullets)