Setting up an SSLcertificate for Github in windows.
Here are some tips to set up an SSL for Github in Windows.
First, go to the Github page for setting up the SSL.
If a key exists or you generate one, you can generally find it at
The file should be
Copy the contents and paste it into the Github SSL
- How to retrieve a single file from a past commit in Git.
- Easy word art for WordPress posts.
- Copy and paste with Putty running on an Ubuntu VM
- Re-Registering components for Windows Update
- Windows Mobile – Emailing a URL with a Saga
- Why should you prune your WordPress categories?
- Trouble getting an RSS feed of my business facebook page
- Fabrik for joomla 2.1 to 3.x migration.