Creating a USB stick to install Ubuntu using Rufus
There is a very good tutorial that shows how to install or run Ubuntu from a memory stick using Rufus
I had an older laptop that I upgraded from Win7 to Win 10. In short, it ran like a drunken pig.
I decided to do a complete OS replacement and installed Ubuntu using this method.
I now have a fairly usable machine.
- An easy way to determine which version of Linux you are running.
- A second lease on life for old PCs with Linux (Ubuntu)
- Managing Multiple Ruby Versions in Windows
- Connecting a WD TV to a TV as an informational sign in a business.
- Copying a Postgres Database from one laptop to another
- Microsoft is ending support for Windows XP on 4 8 2014
- Contingency plans for laptop failures while on the road
- Ubuntu – Do NOT delete the lock file if you see a ‘could not get lock’ when trying to install an app.